Friday, November 26, 2010

List Of Glee Song (Season 1 - Volume 2)


1. Proud Mary (Ike and Tina Turner) - New Direction
2. Endless Love (Lionel Richie and Diana Ross) - Rachel Berry and Will Schuester
3. I'll Stand by You (The Pretenders) - Finn Hudson

4. Don't Stand So Close to Me / Young Girl (the Police / Gary Puckett & the Union Gap) - Will Schuester

5. Crush (Jennifer Paige) - Rachel Berry
6. Yo're Having My Baby (Paul Anka and Odia Coates) - Finn Hudson
7. Lean On Me (Bill Withers) - New Directions

8. Bootylicious (Destiny's Child) - Jane Addams Girls Choir
9. Don't Make Me Over (Dionne Warwick) - Mercedes Jones
10. You're the One that I Want (Grease) - Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson
11. Papa Don't Preach (Madonna) - Quinn Fabray
12. Hair / Crazy In Love (Hair / Beyonce feat Jay Z) - New Directions
13. Imagine (John Lennon) - Haverbrook Deaf Choir and New Directions
14. True Colors (Cyndi Lauper) - Tina Cohen Chang and New Directions
15. Smile (Lily Allen) - Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson
16. When You're Smiling (Louis Armstrong) - Rachel Berry
17. Jump (Van Halen) - New Directions
18. Smile (Charlie Chaplin) - New Directions
19. And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going (Dreamgirls) - Mercedes Jones
20. Don't Rain On My Parade (Funny Girls) - Rachel Berry
21. You Can't Always Get What You Want (The Rolling Stones) - New Directions
22. My Life Would Suck Without You (Kelly Clarkson) - New Directions
23. Hello, I Love You (The Doors) - Finn Hudson

cheers
Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List